City Eye Centre is a well-established, comprehensive Ophthalmology specialist practice on Wickham Terrace Brisbane, dedicated to providing you with the highest quality eyecare, through our commitment to clinical and scientific excellence. Our practice is committed to a patient-focussed approach and will ensure that you feel welcomed, reassured, and receive the best treatment outcomes with diligence and care.
Established in 2001, City Eye Centre specialises in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of eye conditions and provides the best possible outcomes for patients through extensive clinical knowledge, state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and advanced surgical technology. City Eye Centre Southside was established as the satellite practice in 2012 in a purpose-built specialist medical centre on the southside of Brisbane.
- Cataract surgery using the latest small incision phacoemulsification techniques and intraocular lenses
- Macular degeneration diagnosis and treatment with new anti-VEGF injections (Eylea, Lucentis)
- Vitreoretinal and macular disorders including macular hole, epiretinal membrane and diabetic retinopathy
- Eye emergencies including retinal detachment and eye trauma
- Glaucoma treatment including medical, laser and surgical advancements including MIGS
- Corneal disorders including keratoconus cross-linking
- Corneal transplantation including the latest techniques in lamellar and endothelial transplants
- Oculoplastic surgery involving lids, tear duct and lacrimal system
- Medico-legal and WorkCover ophthalmic assessment and advice